[WriteLog] Sending QTC's help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sending QTC's help
From: k7zo@cableone.net (K7ZO (Scott Tuthill))
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:00:50 -0600
Using a bit older version of WL 10.28. Was practicing with it tonight
regarding sending QTC's. ALT-S brings up the send QTC window just fine. The
problem is that WL always seem to try to use the voice keyer to send the QTC
message. So it keys the transmitter and then displays an error saying it
can't find all the individual chartacter files it is looking for. If I hit
ESCAPE the transmitter unkeys and the error goes away. I was just planning
on using my voice to send QTC's and clicking off the QTC's in the ALT-S list
as I send them. How do I stop WL from trying to send the QTC? I don't seem
to remember having this problem before, so I must be missing something.

Thanks for ideas.

Scott/K7ZO