[WriteLog] Reinstall of Writelog 10

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Reinstall of Writelog 10
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:01:01 -0500
I installed XP on my ham machine and restoring WriteLog does not work.
I installed my full install file and then when I start it sks for a code in
addition to the call letters. I no longer have the code.

Another question is how do I find out when I first bought the program. The
upgrades only work up to a program 1 year old and it says to check your help
about for the information. The help/about only gives the version and if you
have installed a later upgrade it gives the upgrade version rather than the
original so you cannot tell how old your program is?
Perhaps that is ok, keep installing the upgrades and you can do it forever
without ever buying another year? I am sure that is not what he wants :-)

I was able to install 10.35 on my system before I reformatted and installed
XP. Doesn't that mean I am still entitled to that version?

Any help would be appreciated here.

Thanks.

Gil Baron http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
44.08333 N 92.51263 W 1055'