[WriteLog] 10.35 Networking Broken - Again

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.35 Networking Broken - Again
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 00:35:01 -0000
Obviously someone who never used CT. From my CT experience, I
learned NEVER upgrade a version just before a contest. As a matter of
fact, sometimes I was 7 or 8 versions behind the "latest" (as I am now
with WL). I never upgrade unless there's a good reason to upgrade.
Learn from your mistake.
Barry W2UP