[WriteLog] Time/date problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Time/date problem
From: k4jrb@juno.com (Dave L Thompson)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:00:54 -0400
Thanks for all the replies.  Sure wish I had a manual but this is a
custom built PC from a small firm called First Computer
Systems (FCS).  Guess I will have to call them.  The 2 year warranty ran
out and they want an arm and a leg for any assistance.

I don't have any problem setting the clock itds just keeping it running
is a problem.  Guess until I find the answer (from FCS or the motherboard
maker) I will keep the PC up but in warm turn off so W98 is off.

73 Dave K4JRB