[WriteLog] Re: roll your own

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: roll your own
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:02:28 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/2002 11:52:08 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
w5xd@writelog.com writes:

> It would be very helpful to me if a larger percentage of the posts on
> writelog@conteseting.com had something to do with WriteLog. I have limited
> time to read through much of anything, and plowing through off topic stuff
> means less time left for relevant stuff.

Ron,

I support your request.  If fact, I reinforce it by requesting that the posts
on writelog@conteseting.com be limited to ONLY WriteLog relevant issues.

Your time and support is vitally important to us users of WL and, therefore,
we need to make the reflector work as efficiently as possible.  Keeping
off-topic issues off of the reflector will help greatly.

73 and tnx for your continuing support, George

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450
941-312-9460 fax