[WriteLog] SO2R A/B ASSERTION

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R A/B ASSERTION
From: k7sv@va.prestige.net (Larry Schimelpfenig)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:32:08 -0400
Hi Bob, delighted to hear from you. What I was really wondering was if there
were somewhere in the software that allowed the linkage between pin 14 state
and left or right to be reversed. My guess is there is not.

Having said that, the next solution is to use a transistor buffer to reverse
the state just as you suggested. For something that's my own little
idiosyncrasy I'll certainly take that approach rather than suggesting yet
another s/w change!

Thanks & 73 de Larry K7SV

I may be missing something in what you are wanting to do here!  The way I
see it, you just need to invert pin 14 state using a transistor buffer so
that when pin 14 is true your relay is not energised.

73

Bob 5B4AGN, P3F, ZC4ZM