[WriteLog] SARTG Cabrillo File?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTG Cabrillo File?
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:31:06 -0700
Thanks Jerry, I also have delayed filing to see if the fix could be
installed before the deadline.

The two patches you refer to are explained in the Download section of WL.
You have to scroll down quite a ways to find them. I'll summarize:

Patch A fixes a bug that prevents running a network with a log that has a
very wide column (like WAE)

Patch B fixed a crash if you edit the CALL field of a call already in the
log.

73, Don W6FFH