[WriteLog] Auto Cq

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Auto Cq
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:25:30 +0000
To my  memory I had this problem a couple of years ago.  WriteLog seemed
to set the time interval to the amount of time between the beginning of
one CQ message to the next..  And, a 5 or 6  second CQ with a T value of
4 caused a never ending CQ.   I remember having to set the time at 10
seconds plus to get a decent amount of non transmit time between CQs.

Somewhere in the last year or two this changed to the T variable being
the amount of between CQs.  In looking  at the WriteLog history file and
I found this.

Version 10.10 October, 1999
Auto CQ delay now is from end of message to beginning of next if WriteLog
can see the end of the message. Some DVK?s, CW keyers, and TNCs do not
support this.

So my guess is either your TNC doesn't support this or you need to
upgrade to a newer version

73 W0ETCetera, etcetera