[WriteLog] TQP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TQP
From: edkn4y@infi.net (Edward Palagyi)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:31:01 -0400
Used Writelog for the Texas QSO party, out of state. I like the way it handled
mobile dupes
as they went from county to county, I also ran Red River and got a question
mark. Saturday
after the TQP I checked the namemult.ini. It had RREV for Red River. So I went
back to the
log and changed it RREV and it scored. Next I recalculated the score and the
multiplier
numbering system went bonkers.I did not need 3 digets, worked 90 counties, The
last
number is however correct based on the summary. Overall it did great, from a
perso who can
screw up boiling prunes.
Ed KN4Y