[WriteLog] major WL RTTY problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] major WL RTTY problems
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 00:05:47 -0400
You're could be right about serial card buffering exceeding the PTT time,
but I was using soundboard AFSK and VOX. No COM ports involved in that.

Computers "been belly belly good to me", but they certainly can be
frustrating. Even after 33 years of technical experience, it's not uncommon
for me to spend hours (sometimes days) troubleshooting a silly problem in
Windows. Makes me wonder what lay-persons do.

73, Dick WC1M