[WriteLog] Request for improvements (another one)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Request for improvements (another one)
From: ve3ey@rac.ca (ve3ey@rac.ca)
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:17:06 -0400
Hi
Someone on the list mentioned a feature which will show audio recording
status in the task bar.  I would second that.    I often end up forgetting
to turn it on when needed or forgetting to turn it off when not needed which
results in my disk being filled up with silent audio files.

It would be great if ON/OFF button for Audio Recording is added to the bar
to the left, and perhaps an indicator (something like "REC ON" and "REC OFF"
in the status bar next to CW speed.

I also wouldn't mind adding some key shorcuts for some most usefull features
such as show multipliers window, graphs, etc etc.   Say ALT-M to bring up
the zone multiplier window which is burried two clicks away (on my Dell
touchpad), ALT-something to bring the Score Graph etc.
my 2c
Thanks.

Nick, ve3ey