[WriteLog] Feature Requests BANDMAP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Feature Requests BANDMAP
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:08:36 -0500
> > I've been unable to find a keystroke to push the entered callsign onto
the
> > bandmap. As I S&P, I like to map out the band in order to see where I've
> > been.

1.  This already exists.  Just enter %B in one of the macro slots.  Then
enter the desired callsign in the ENTRY area and hit the macro key.

However, typing the callsign and hitting the key to put it on the bandmap
seems a lot more difficult (e.g. 7 keystrokes for a 6-character callsign,
then alt-w to clear the callsign from the entry area) than just
right-clicking and choosing Add To Bandmap.  It would be even easier if %B
would add the last highlighted callsign - For all I know, it might do that
now, I just haven't tried it!

73 - John (WA9ALS)