[WriteLog] 95-98 upgrade problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 95-98 upgrade problems
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:40:47 -0400
Have you made sure that 98 detected the com ports?  Check under the device
manager that the com ports are working properly...you may need to remove
them and let windows detect them again.  Do any other programs work with the
comports right now?  Before reloading writelog make sure it is not an OS
issue.

73,
Zev N2WKS