[WriteLog] Writelog & Rigblaster Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog & Rigblaster Questions
From: n1sv@n1sv.com (Les Peters)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:19:44 -0400
After searching the Writelog archives a little further I finally located the
correspondence from WA0SXV, Mike is really good!  How he figured this out I
don't know.

Connect Serial cable between com port and Rigblaster, no null modem cable
needed.  In the pull down "setup" select "ports" and configure the following;

   * Check "CW" button on the com port
   * Select "pc generates" under "CW keyer type"
   * Select "Windows sound card' under "CW keyer type"
   * Access "CW PTT..." and select "On LPT pin 16/COMM RTS"

Works like a champ!

Les, N1SV