[WriteLog] Unwanted changes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Unwanted changes
From: kh6nd@lava.net (kh6nd@lava.net)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:21:08 -1000
Is there any way to delete the QSO's out of an existing test log file?

I have a test log that I have spent considerable time setting up for
this weekend's JARTS contest. When I go to the File menu and select
"New", then "JARTS RTTY Contest" the new log comes up with all of my
previous parameters from the Contest - Exchange Format Setup - screen
having changed. Makes me wonder what other changes are occurring that I
haven't noticed yet.

Also, is there any way to keep the check marks in the packet window from
disappearing every time Writelog is restarted?

Any help appreciated.

Mike
KH6ND