[WriteLog] General Purpose Logging Program

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] General Purpose Logging Program
From: ve3gsi@canada.com (Eric - VE3GSI)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:23:44 -0400
Only a type-o in the web address from Al.

I bet he has it corrected before I can get this message typed?

Please try:

www.cssincorp.com    - that will take you to the company site.

For the actual LogWindows program site:

www.logwindows.com

Note: there is an advertising banner on the Contest.com site that will
take you there too.

-----------

Like Al, I have been using LogWindows for my general purpose log. It has
about the simplest and less GUI of all the log programmes I have seen.
Therefore it is fast, enter call, tab and F7. (There are other options
for operator input too).

As for importing from WriteLog - Which is where I think the original
thread started. Yes it can be done easily. Often though, for my own
personal preferences, I use the find/replace option of a text editor to
add a bit more information in the <COMMENT:n> field of the ADIF file -
like the contest name.

73 from Canada
Eric
ve3gsi@canada.com