[WriteLog] 756Pro Communication

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 756Pro Communication
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:29:03 -0500
It's probably the rig address.  You can change WL in the ini file, or you
can change the rig via menu to what WL expects.

Also: " The following entries override WriteLog's default setting for the
Icom rig address for the various Icom rigs. All rigs that have Icom rig
addresses have corresponding entries in WriteLog.ini here under the name
that matches the name in the Setup Ports dialog including space characters!
Icom IC-781=0x33
Icom IC-756PRO=0x12

Icom rig addresses at: http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/ICOM_HEX_ADDRESSES:

      IC-756PROII 64