[WriteLog] rig control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rig control
From: w4lc@fuse.net (w4lc)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 01:33:21 -0000
I am having problems too.  First time I have had rig control problems with
Writelog.  My TS850 will not jump to packet spot frequencies.  Nor will F12
return the rig to the last frequency.  However, the program is reading the
rig frequency correctly..  I can also change the band up and down in the
Band menu.  I have 10.36G.

I have used the spots grab and frequency return in many contests in the
past.  Must be a program bug somehow.

Jim    W4LC