[WriteLog] DXTelnet - Outgoing Spots

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXTelnet - Outgoing Spots
From: George Johnson" <w1zt@arrl.net (George Johnson)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:42:19 -0500
Yes, I had some "trouble".  I did not try to diagnose it during the
contest but it looked like either DXTelnet, or the node were clogged and
spots were stopped going out from WL as well DXtelnet stopping the
"running list".  I did check UDPSend once and the spot looked like it
left WL.  So I don't think there was a WL problem.  (using v10.36G and
win98SE).  DXTelnet and the cluster connection were on a second computer
with UDPSend running on both machines on a network.

I used Ctrl-T and it always seemed to work.  I wonder if this particular
situation was the telnet node.  I did lock up at both K1TTT and K1XX
several times over the weekend.  But I always got back on the "other"
node.

George .. W1ZT