[WriteLog] WL CQWW NA Zone Errors

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL CQWW NA Zone Errors
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:24:51 -0500
I wonder if anyone else ran into zone errors in Writelog for the CQWW
contest. Most North American zones came up wrong even after I had downloaded
the cty.dat file, renamed it wl_cty.dat and updated the WL files. The
problem is that all W,K and VE, VA calls came up with zone 5.

Using the same cty file in CT worked perfectly but I wanted to use WL and so
put up with the problem which meant manually entering NA zones.

Of course the WL DAT file can't be edited manually unlike cty.dat which
meant I couldn't fix it.

Don VE3BUC

Sorry if anyone got this twice as it was first sent under my other email
address.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---