[WriteLog] S & P Window Issues..

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] S & P Window Issues..
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:48:48 EST
In a message dated 10/29/2002 6:34:42 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
Marc.Tinkler@creo.com writes:

> I have unchecked the menu item under windows and it disappears. Then I save
> the configuration but when I restart Writelog, the window is right there
> back in its original position.
>
> How do I get rid of it?

Hmmmmmm, most intelesting!  (yea, I know this ain't politically correct
anymore!)

Here is what I had to do to keep Packet Spots window from reopening:

1.) In WL, click on WINDOW menu and uncheck Packet Spots.
2.) Do a FILE I SAVE.
3.) Close WL

When you reopen WL, Packet Spots will be gone.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450