[WriteLog] Change Country?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Change Country?
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:33:36 EST
In a message dated 10/29/2002 8:25:51 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
vze3swr4@verizon.net writes:

> How can I modify my exsisting CQWW SSB log to recognize 8N1OGA as Ogarsawara
> versus Japan? Tnx, Pete NO2R

Several suggestions:

1.)  You don't care what WL says the country is because the contest checkers
will properly score it as JD1.  (although your score will be incorrect in WL,
but again who cares...the log checkers will score it correctly.

2.) Make it 8N1OGA/JD1

3.) Modify the country file...or have AD1C modify it and issue a new release.

73, Geo...
George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450