[WriteLog] bandmap

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] bandmap
From: gino.zambaiti@zambaiti.it (Gino Zambaiti)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:50:04 -0000
Dear friends,
I agree that having also the origin of spots can help
to avoid waste of time, even if a spot at 11:00 GMT
on a U.S. station on 160 mt is clearly unusable here
in Europe. But as multiplier operator at IH9P I had
this year the fortune to find some strange opening with
interesting multipliers at unusual hours. What I mean is
not undervaluate spots, because sometimes you can get
extra satisfactions. By the way, due to very very old
hardware at IH9P we still are using CT. At my home
WL is the King.
IK2RZP    IO2A
Gino Zambaiti