[WriteLog] PK-900 and Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PK-900 and Writelog
From: tom@k4nr.org (Tom Branch)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 00:30:10 -0600
Okay,

I received one response to the previous post.

I've made progress.  I set the baud rate on the PK-900 to 9600 and I added
the "COM6:=9600,e,7,1," line to the ports section of the writelog.ini file.
After opening the RTTY window I can set the TNC to PK-232 and the TNC will
go into host mode.

That's as far as I've been able to go.  After entering host mode I used
ALT-K to bring up the keyboard window.  Pressing the transmit button does
nothing.  After this I have to reset the PK-900 as it gets left in host
mode.

Are there any PK-900 users here?

73 de Tom, K4NR

tom@k4nr.org