[WriteLog] Re: SS CW setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: SS CW setup
From: bgerth@adsalarms.com (ADS - Bill Gerth)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:53:46 -0600
Dick,

You might want to check that your rig is in CW mode.  I thought I had a
problem last night with Function keys and found that if my FT1000MP MKV  was
in USB that things wouldn't work.  Simply changing to CW mode on the rig
fixed the problem.  This may not be it, but worth checking.

Bill
W4RK
Nashville, TN