[WriteLog] Receive Audio Switching FIXED

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Receive Audio Switching FIXED
From: k5na@texas.net (Richard L. King)
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 20:05:02 +0000
The problem has been solved.

Jay, WX0B, sent me the below note. As a result I went to "setup", clicked
on "ports", clicked on "CW PTT", and selected "On LPT pin 16/COMM RTS". The
previous selection in that window was "none".

Now the audio from the second radio comes into the headphones as it should
when I am transmitting on the first radio.

Turns out it was a simple fix. But it was not obvious to me since I am
pretty inexperienced with setting up WL.

Several of you guys worked hard trying to figure this out for me. I want to
say "thank you" and I really appreciated your efforts.

Now on to SS CW.

73, Richard - K5NA

k5na@texas.net