[WriteLog] re: rtty msgs problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] re: rtty msgs problem
From: IronmanY2K@triathlete.com (IronmanY2k)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 19:44:49 -0800 (PST)
Hi fred, first check that the band setting is set for "LSB is really FSK" and
that your radio is in LSB.

73, Jim
AD6WL

From: "Fred" <k0fg@arrl.net>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 08:18:16 -0600
Subject: [WriteLog] rtty msgs problem

Just installed 10.36G and setup for WAE rtty contest.  When I attempt to
=
send a stored msg using the F2 key I get the msg =
"C:/ham/wavefiles/msg2.wav".  The same happens with every Fx key.  Seems
=
as tho the program thinks I sending a voice msg.  In the msgs setup box =
the SSB button is NOT checked.  Have used several old rtty contest =
modules and get the same problem with each.  What am I missing?  Thanks.
Fred, K0FG
k0fg@arrl.net

Get a YourName@Triathlete.com e-mail address at http://www.Triathlete.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads,