[WriteLog] WL for TR Users?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL for TR Users?
From: W2CS@bellsouth.net (Gary Ferdinand W2CS)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:14:27 -0500
Has anyone put together some good info specific to people who are converting
off of TRLog onto WL?   I'm imagining myself hitting an old TR function key
for example, or hitting space to transmit my call with doing S&P, etc.
While I'm quite willing to "reprogram" myself, if anyone has gone thru this
before and already has jotted down all the things that TRLog users would
need to be concerned with, I'd appreciate seeing it.  I'm more concerned
with sins of omission on my part, where I only think of something in the
heat of the contest!  Thanks.

Gary W2CS