[WriteLog] Re GU0SUP spurious spot

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re GU0SUP spurious spot
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:38:13 -0000
Hi all,
And thanks for the many replies.

I didn't know about Ctrl-T, and will try that! I have been using Alt-F3
since I started with Writelog, and that seems to work OK.

I agree that I would have seen the packet spot window come up, but I asked
just in case there was some other possibility.

I am a bit puzzled about the way the frequency was interpreted, as it was
spot on (as far as the cluster is concerned!), but that the decimal point
was in a different place to usual.

Ah well, as was mentioned, there have been other examples before, and no
doubt there will be again!

I wouldn't have minded as much if the bands had been quiet, but I already
had enough on my plate!

Thanks to all that replied,

73 de Phil GU0SUP