[WriteLog] CW PTT troubles

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW PTT troubles
From: zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com (zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:20:27 +0100
If the voltage drops when your LPT output is loaded too much by the 1k + BE
in series, you should add a something like a 4.7k in parallel the base.

This is a common problem of new pc hardware and some of the older rigs cat
output like that of the ft990.

A cheap digital voltmeter would definitely help a lot... :)

73 de Zoli HA1AG