[WriteLog] Writelog DVK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog DVK
From: irwindarack@comcast.net (Irwin Darack)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:31:32 -0500
Thanks to everyone for their assistance. I have the Windows sounds now working
using the built in Sound Blaster card. I programmed the numbers in - Still have
to do the letters. I am using the mike that came with the computer, so my audio
is not the greatest. Still need to figure how to get my audio from my heil mike
(with rig blaster) recorded.

Does anyone know of a web site that I can find perfectly recorded numbers and
letters in wav file format (broadcast quality voice) to download and use?

Thanks, KD3TB Irwin

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---