[WriteLog] CW "SIMPLE" interface.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW "SIMPLE" interface.
From: david.h" <david.h@firenet.uk.com (david.h)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:35:37 -0000
A "simple" interface is described in the help file!

Use a 4n25 (RS components part number 597-289) or similar and drive the rig
via your com port DTR line. You can use the same com port as rig control.
Set PC to generate CW.
Employ usual EMC precautions with leads.
Very simple and effective.

73 Dave G4WFQ.