[WriteLog] Write Log CW Type Window (Alt-K)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Write Log CW Type Window (Alt-K)
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:06:23 -0600
They promise to fix this serious defect one day as they have acknowledged
it. One way to fix it is to change the display properties , can't remember
the exact process but it was posted here some time ago. It seems to work
reasonably well.
Others have said change to windows classic them, doe not work for me. I
still don't understand why a quick fix has not been posted for this, it has
been know for a LONG time.