[WriteLog] Writelog quit working! HELP!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog quit working! HELP!
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:22:43 -0500
The reason that the computer remembered your settings is because it did not
delete the writelog ini file when you uninstalled your program.  Not sure
what the issue is but if you uninstall and then delete or move the
writelog.ini file out of the system folder and then do a reinstall it might
be ok.

I noticed that writelog left quite a bit of information on the computer
after the uninstall in the registry.  Why is this?

73,
Zev N2WKS