[WriteLog] How to manually add QSOs to contest log?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to manually add QSOs to contest log?
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 00:49:19 -0000
I did something REALLY dumb.

I set up my log files about a week before the contest, put all the
windows in just the right place, set up my buffers, testing, everything,
etc. So starting the contest should be a breeze, right?

I start at 0000Z, and as I log the first QSO, I notice that the zone wasn't
coming up on its own. Same for second QSO, and so on. Then I notice
that the column format is different than I remember. Then I notice I used
the WPX template. Arghhh!

I was debating in my mind what to do. I can't operate the whole contest
this way, but I hate to quit my great run just started on 40m. 11 QSOs in
the first 4 minutes and I decide to temporarily quit, save the existing log,
and start a new one.

Question - how do I add the QSOs and get them in the right spot in my
new log?
Tnx,
Barry