[WriteLog] rttyrite help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rttyrite help
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 00:20:26 -0600
I seem to have messed something up in my setup somewhere. I use the mmtty
plugin for rtty, but was going to do some tuning around during the contest
this weekend and I found that the rttyrite will not access the audio from
the rig. Works fine with mmtty(plugin or freestanding) and other programs.
And it sends CW OK as well as AFSK & PSK. On receive there is no display in
the rttyrite window what so ever. In any mode. So ther must be something
messed up in my setup, as this used to work fine. Can anyone give me some
clues as to where to look for the answer?

Thanks

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net