[WriteLog] ENTER sends?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ENTER sends?
From: gw3njw@onetel.net.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:34:17 -0000
 VA7LC Les wrote:
> Working on my CW messages to CQ WW DX CW. Have turned on "Enter sends..." in
> Entry menu.
> When the cursor is in the call field and there is a call there ENTER sends
> the message in F10 (the exchange). It is then supposed to move to the next
> field as if you had pressed the space bar. This is not happening.  I am
> having to press the space bar manually. Any thoughts?
>
> Les, VA7LC

To get this to work, you need to have a line in writelog.ini of the type
MoveNextOnEnter=1, otherwise the cursor stays put. Setting this argument to 0
does the same thing. Be aware however that you cannot have both this feature,
and the "type behind buffer" simultaneously operational. This cause me much
grief until Wayne highlighted it. Actually I think it should be possible, and
I expect it's on Wayne's to-do list. However there are more important
things....

73

Clive
GW3NJW