[WriteLog] problem with ft-1000mp mrk v field

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] problem with ft-1000mp mrk v field
From: bgerth@adsalarms.com (ADS - Bill Gerth)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:53:48 -0600
Steve,

I have a MK V Field and have no problems.  It has been several months since
I set it up but I don't recall having difficulty.  I'm at the office so I
can't confirm any of this, but I'd recommend going to the K9JY website and
checking for radio setup tips.  As I recall, the MK V wants 4800 baud on the
interface and there are also options regarding which computer port is used
for keying, etc.

73,

Bill
W4RK