[WriteLog] 10.37B

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.37B
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:19:38 -0600
I was hoping that since the Alt-K was partially involved with entry Font hat
it would fix the problem of not remembering the Fonts for Log Window. It did
not. I still get the problem that the program does not remember Log Window
font, Does not remember the setting of In Band Only and Follow Radio in the
cluster window. A very MINOR defect is that these options are not readable
in the selection box, they are too big for the box, go off of the end.

On the other hand I found a work around for the font setting which is
acceptable. I am using a different font called Hyper Font ,fro the same
source , which is another slash zero true type font. It is remembered. I am
also using that in the entry window which would not accept Ham and that is
why that one worked, so one problem is solved.

The program still doeenot remember I Band only and Follow Radio. They must
be reset every tine. Not as big a problem but still would love to see it
work.

Before anyone attacks, let me state again, this is the best contest program
around, I always recommend it to people, I am just trying to pint out things
that could be changed to make it even better. I realize it is a lot of work
and am willing to wait for changes. I did this kind of thing on the AS/400
operating system for many years, but then I was getting paid a reasonable
living for it, something I doubt that is present here :-)

Gil Baron http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
44.08333 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Hierro candente, batir de repente"