[WriteLog] testing audio compression systems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] testing audio compression systems
From: ik2ncj@galactica.it (Luca IK2NCJ)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:07:06 +0100
Hi,

I recorded the contest as MPEG 3 mono 8 Khz that created 1 hour file of more
or less 6.5Mb.

The only problem I encountered was that after 15 hours of recording it just
stopped and I couldn' restart it anymore, unless I re-boot the machine, I
think.

In condition I was I prefer to keep WL running due to a tremendous 48 hours
Pile-up. When you re-boot system you never know if it starts to work fine as
before!!!

Everything else worked out fine (network was just great!!!)
the only problem was on the 10 minutes rule window.

73's

Luca IK2NCJ
(one of D44TD)