[WriteLog] newbee question: DXCluster problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] newbee question: DXCluster problem
From: kc0czi@midmoskywarn.net (Kevin Brown - KC0CZI)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:52:14 -0600
FWIW:  This is the SECOND time in a week or so, that someone has
reported this to the reflector.  New Install, Open Packet window and get
the "OLE Automation error" presumably without making any other major
changes...

Perhaps... There IS something else (bug?) going on here that isn't
familiar to those of us who generally see this when someone makes a
mistake in the [Object] entries with DXTelnet.

Wayne?  You seeing this?