[WriteLog] Antenna relay control from LPT port

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Antenna relay control from LPT port
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 20:59:50 +0000
I was working with the band-data outputs recently. I found that the pin nrs
given in the WL documentation worked OK once I activated that port for
antenna relays in the setup menu and specified the port address in my ini
file (to "un-gray" LPT2 in the setup menu). Once I did that, the BCD codes
showed up on the port and followed the rig from band-to-band. I don't
remember the pin nrs, but it was advertised.

Jerry W4UK