[WriteLog] TARA RTTY SPRNT..READ RULES!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TARA RTTY SPRNT..READ RULES!
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com (MRBILL1953@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 11:52:41 EST
Greetings

Today is the day! It's time for the 11th TARA RTTY SPRINT. Please take a look
at the "UPDATED" Rules & Regulations for this contest. And, PLEASE take
particular notice that we NO LONGER require you to submit your whole logs. We
have our website all setup for OnLine Score Submission and that will take
care of everything. Again, look at the rules and they can be found at:

http://www.n2ty.org/rtty/rtty.html

On behalf of TARA I wish ALL of you good luck!

73 de NY2U "Mr.Bill"

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---