[WriteLog] dual monitor video card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] dual monitor video card
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:13:36 -0600
This card is a good deal BUT it does not have 2 VGA outputs, one is digital
and no adapter is provided. Hopefully they have changed that and provide an
adapter or one is available now but check. I am using the Matrox that I got
on the internet form ebay and it works perfectly so this is a good thing to
do, just be careful what you buy.