[WriteLog] WL and MMTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL and MMTTY
From: ckuter@ix.netcom.com (Cal Kutemeier)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:59:21 -0600
The TARA Sprint was the first time I used WL and MMTTY.  I am thoroughly
pleased with these two products.  I have used the standalone MMTTY for a
couple of years.  The ease of logging and the visual identification of new
(green callsign background) and dupe (red callsign background) is truly
amazing.  These programs make RTTY contesting fun and easy.

AA5AU's website (www.aa5au.com)is great!  he even includes the programmed
memory messages, which made it a snap for a first time user like me to get
up and running.  There is a lot of great information there.

Looking forward to many future contests.  Hope to see you in the upcoming
RTTY contests.

73
N9KO
Cal