[WriteLog] Mr. Baron, the fix to the bug you are flaming about was poste

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Mr. Baron, the fix to the bug you are flaming about was posted a month ago
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:01:51 -0500
> So please go back to your inane postings about how I have no excuses
> for not keeping 100+ multiplier lists up to date for every
> contest in the world.
>
> Thanks,
> Wayne, W5XD

Wayne,

Thanks for clearing the air on this.  I hope that W0MN will lessen his
criticisms for a while, although I saw a response that didn't indicate that he
would.

Oh well.

Now, how can we be productive and help you resolve this problem?

I believe that the upgrade process should either include a corrected version of
this file, or give you the option to retain your old one when upgrading.

Now, for this year's SS processing, I have contacted the powers that be at ARRL
and have been told that these erroneous abbreviations (ORE, PQ, and MR) will be
accepted this year - only.

Next year they will not be accepted.

So, we must make sure that we submit the proper section abbreviations for SS
beginning with the 2003 SS.

73,
Bob
N5NJ