[WriteLog] Can't open the Packet Automation OLE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't open the Packet Automation OLE
From: wbarber@adelphia.net (Bill Barber)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:52:56 -0500
I have recently purchased and downloaded the Full Version of WriteLog =
10.37B.  It was functional for SS Phone and 10 meter contests, with one =
exception, Packet.

I also get the Error Message "Can't open the Packet Automation OLE".
I have followed all the suggestions on this thread.  I have:

1.  Run comreg.exe=20
2.  I looked for wlogpktDiag32.exe  using the Find command, but it is =
NOT on my computer.
3.  I attempted to Run wlogpkt32.exe, but get an error message that says =
"...is not a valid Win 32 application"

I went to the writelog.ini  file and found no references to Packet.  I =
compared with 2 other ham's working programs.  Noting the following =
lines:

[pktspotBar]
W=3D419
H=3D181DefaultTimeoutSeconds=3D1800
MultColor=3D0x000080ff

[Packet]
Telnet=3Ddx.w1gq.net
TelnetPort=3D23
SingleOp=3D0
X=3D262
Y=3D177
W=3D853
H=3D672
Node=3Dhamview
Port=3D2

[OBJECTS]
pktObject=3DDXT2WL.clsWlPacket

I added these lines after QSL Printing section.
None of this works.  I still get the same error message when opening the =
program or the Packet Window.

Any other ideas appreciated!
73,
Bill NE1B