[WriteLog] Happy Holiday and last comment on Gil

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Happy Holiday and last comment on Gil
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:43:37 -0600
> Perhaps this comes form my past when I was developing software at IBM
> and had to correct defects in days to weeks depending on the severity.
Maybe
> it makes me too hard on developers, who knows. That is the way it is.

hmmmm
with that type of business approach my questions are:
How many times did you find your telephone earpiece coated with shoe polish?
How many times did you find your coffee spiked with salt?
How many times did you find a dead animal in your desk drawer?
and....
when you left the organization,
how long did it take you to figure out that your retirement party was being
held at a secret location?

Get a new car for your spouse.  It'll be a great trade!

W9OL, Bill H. in Chicagoland