[WriteLog] Writelog: Another very satisfied user !!!!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog: Another very satisfied user !!!!
From: stevebb@ntlworld.com (Steve B)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:55:06 -0000
Yes I have been following the current threads but putting that aside
(because it is Christmas hi hi) I would like to thank Wayne and Ron and also
Don (AA5AU) for all their  "continuing"  and  support for Writelog.

It makes such a refreshing change to see you guys listen to our comments and
make improvements/changes and even go out of your way to seek solutions to
that darn Windows XP virus that most of us are moving to  <grin !> And we
don't even have to pay the full amount for each update either  (I so wish
Microsoft would follow your good example  lol)

The last thing I  (or WE)  wish is for the adverse comments of the few to
spoil the dedication and hard work that you guys have put into what I
believe the best contesting program there is  (and I must admit it did take
something special to drag me away from the likes of CT and Supa Dupa).

Best wishes and of course Happy Christmas not just from me but at least
99.9% of this list.

Steve B  G4KIV  ex  ZC4BS ZC4BBS ZC40BS ZD8SB N5ZFR

ps Wow I did that without flaming anyone .... must be Christmas  heh heh

Homepage: http://www.stevebb.com

email: steve@stevebb.com