[WriteLog] RSGB Contests

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RSGB Contests
From: rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk (Roger Cooke)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:56:19 -0000
NatureHi.

  I have just joined the Writelog reflector, having installed the
program last week. I see there is a steep learning curve before
putting this into action on the air!! As a former RTTY contester
from the last century, the 60's to be precise, I am more used
to loud machinery, lots of oil, piles of paper and a log-book!

  Anyway, enough of that olt-times twaddle.  Has anybody catered
for the RSGB contests with this program? I am thinking
specifically of the AFS CW test in January each year.

  Back to the web-site to learn some more!

73 de Roger G3LDI
rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk
g3ldi@amsat.org
g3ldi@qsl.net